Shobble is a friendly place to share your favourite online shops. Please follow these guidelines to keep it that way.
When posting comments and discounts
- Act nice and be polite – We want to keep the quality of discussion valuable for active online shoppers
- Don't spam or post fake comments – No one likes fake comments and they will be removed
- It's ok to link to blog posts – We understand that online shops are often discussed in blogs and if you find valuable posts you can link them to shop's comments. When doing this please add a description or a short excerpt of the content instead of just a link
- When posting comments use English or Finnish – We currently support both English and Finnish with comments and plan to add new languages later. When posting choose your language
Adding new shops
- Shobble is currently working in Europe and we only accept online shops that deliver to European countries
- Only add shops that you feel are valuable for the community. Shobble is not a place for spam.
- It's ok to post your own shop but it's not cool to post fake comments on them. Instead ask your customers to share their experiences (trust us: sincere feedback is also better for your business)
- Use appropriate categories
- If the shop is part of bigger chain with multiple shops in different countries, add country code to name (i.e. H&M (FI), American Apparel (EU))
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions or concerns you've got with email.
These guidelines were updates 18.1.2011